Ultimate Custom Night is an awesome point-and-click survival FNAF game release on June 27, 2018, for free on Steam and Game Jolt. Furthermore, it is free for you to download and play. You will take the role of a night guard at a vintage restaurant in the local. It is a creepy place in which you are trapped alone one more time. You have to focus on fending off your enemies instead of supervising devices and machines. Your mission is to survive as long as possible.
Ultimate Custom Night is a cool Five Nights at Freddy’s mashup, too. It provides a great list of 50 animatronic characters which come from FNAF games by Scott Cawthon. Because you are allowed to select anybody in that collection, the ability to customize, mix and match will seem to be endless. Additionally, you are able to choose, adjust, and set up the difficulty level of those that you have picked, from 0 to 20. After that, you can jump into the office and embark on your job.
Sit in front of a desk and try to manage everything around you skillfully. Two side doors, two vents, and two air hoses are the points that you are recommended to look after since they will the path leading the monster into your room directly and quickly. If you let them appear, they will capture and kill you later. Two Pirate Cove curtains are dangerous positions.
Do not ignore controlling given tools in Ultimate Custom Night game if you’d like to conquer final objectives! They are the power A/C, the heater, the global music box, the power generator, and more. Besides, you can lay some traps, for example, audio allure. Attempt to earn Faz coins and purchase every item from the prize counter!
- The Challenge Menu contains sixteen themed quests.
- The voice acting will be from new arrivals and even returning favorites.
- There are a lot of unlockable office skins.
- Remember to entertain yourself with cutscenes that can be unlocked!
- Plenty of versions that not existing before in Ultimate Custom Night game are being uploaded on GameJolt as glitches are spotted. For instance, in the first releases, you could get troubles happening to Springtrap or Mangle. You are advised to up to date your version each time another is launched to avoid bugs.
- Currently, it has a low-detail mode to assist with FPS. Unclick the button “visual effects” on the character select screen.